Easy Solutions for your business
We take care of the property management
Client Accounting and Bookkeeping
We take care of the books
Contracts & Renewals
Client Accounting Services
Streamline your Lettings
Accounting models we work with
Client Money Accounting
- Agents hold tenant and landlord money in a client account. Pay-ins and Pay-outs are allocated daily to landlords, tenants, suppliers (including the agent) and tagged with the associated property.
- At the end of each day a cash reconciliation report is run showing the full allocation of all monies.
Profit & Loss Accounting
- Simpler than Client Money Accounting, rental income, lease income and expenses are accounted for within a traditional P&L.
- Typically a P&L is maintained matching the corporate holding structure of a landlord or corporate.
- Rents may be books to a ledger code per property or a single income account.
Service Charge Accounting
- Block and commercial agents or landlords raise a service charge annually to cover the upkeep of the property and maintenance of communal areas.
- The agent prepares a budget for all leaseholders and balances from the prior year, either under or overs are carried to the next year.
- Demands are issued at the start of the service charge period and a 6 month budget versus actual expenditure is prepared for leaseholders at midway and end of the accounting period.
How we work
✔learning your property portfolio,
✔following your processes and ways of working.
We provide you with a property management team to manage your property and an account manager to support the business relationship